At nearly 1,000 pages, the long-anticipated memoir from Barbra Streisand covers her more than 60-year career, and she bares plenty. It’s all in there: stories about her childhood and relationship with her mother, landing her first Broadway audition, doing Funny Girl, and even the media attention directed toward her nose. In reflecting on those moments and more, Streisand reveals she has always been exactly who she is: confident, maybe a little brazen, and one of the best performers who has ever lived. —Mahita Gajanan
Looking for more book recommendations? Sign up for Worth Your Time
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing?
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time