Rebecca Tinucci is the senior director for charging infrastructure at Tesla—and, some say, the driving force of the company. In 2023, Tinucci successfully negotiated deals with other EV manufacturers to expand access to Tesla’s charging network across the U.S. to include other major brands such as BMW, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, and Toyota. This move has effectively made Tesla’s charging standard the default in North America, giving the company access both to new revenue from non-Tesla owners, and to federal charging-infrastructure funding from which it was previously excluded.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing?
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time